Keeping our Customers Safe
Your Safety Is Our Highest Priority
The safety and well-being of both our customers and our team at Premium Comfort is always our highest priority. We are actively monitoring our Provincial response to COVID-19 and are taking careful steps to keep our communities healthy and safe.
We are committed to implementing best practices to prevent the spread of any disease and ensure we can provide a high level of service – every time.
To help with prevention, we are taking the following prudent measures to protect our customers and team:
Our team have been equipped with:
- hand sanitizers
- disinfectant wipes
- single-use gloves
- boot covers
Our team will be keeping the recommended social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers, as suggested by the Provincial Health Authority.
Any team member who has flu-like symptoms will be asked to contact the Provincial Health Authority, follow the COVID-19 testing protocols and self-isolate as required.
Please help us by being prepared to answer brief health and safety questions related to COVID-19 with our team. We will stay up-to-date on the Provincial Health Authority updates and ensure to follow all guidelines.
The Provincial Health Authority recommends that we all take the following everyday precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
- Wash hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid all non-essential travel
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our communities safe and to support one another as we navigate this difficult time. We are all in this together.